Community Resource Center
Our Community Resource Center in Harrisonburg offers one-on-one case management services for anyone in the community! Our community resources are free for anyone.
- Identify your personal life goals
- Receive referrals to needed community services and get help navigating enrollment
- Get help obtaining birth certificates, ID’s and other documents needed to qualify for services
- Receive assistance applying for rental housing, employment, Medicaid, public benefits & other resources
- Use our public computer lab with Wi-Fi, fax & printer access
The Center is open to walk-ins Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 p.m., however, you can always contact us at the Resource Center Phone Line: 540-208-2941 to make an appointment.
Our Community Resource Center has a small food pantry focused on individuals who are experiencing homelessness and are limited in their ability to store or prepare food. It also has personal hygiene items and other supplies that are often needed by people experiencing homelessness.