Recovery Support in Shenandoah & Page Counties.
We offer substance use and mental health recovery services through our Side by Side Recovery Program in Shenandoah and Page Counties. The program is available at no charge for eligible participants struggling with substance use and mental health challenges. Flexible options and peer support from a team with similar lived experiences form the foundation of our supportive services. In our Side by Side Recovery Program you can expect:
- Peer support throughout your recovery journey.
- Education about recovery options and available services.
- Assistance navigating housing, employment, healthcare, and other community resources.
- Assistance applying for Medicaid, public benefits and jobs.
- Access to counseling and psychiatry services via telehealth through one of our partners.
Participation in our Side by Side Recovery Program is open to all individuals who meet these guidelines:
- Uninsured, underinsured, or Medicaid recipient
- Under 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Identifies as having a substance use and/or mental health challenge
Self Sufficiency With Peer Support.
The goal of our programs and support groups is to boost participants’ confidence in their ability to manage their substance use challenges and access help when they need it. We help participants navigate recovery options and practice wellness strategies that they can use to manage their substance use challenges. Our services are tailored to each participant’s unique needs and preferences and typically last about six months. We encourage all participants to join one of our peer support groups during and after the program to find community with people facing similar struggles.
Recovery The Way Our Participants Choose.
Recovery looks different for everyone which is why we don’t ascribe to a one size fits all approach. Instead, we listen to our participants, support their decisions, and empower them to advocate for themselves with other service providers. Our peers provide participants a support system to lean on when they need it most. For those interested in learning more about substance use recovery through our Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program, contact us.