We Support Recovery Among Individuals Who Are Homeless and Unstably Housed.
Our Back on Track Recovery Program helps individuals with substance use challenge and who are homeless or unstably housed (e.g. couch surfing, doubled up with family/friends, staying in a hotel, etc.) to pursue the recovery path that works for them. Members of our team of peer support specialists can understand the struggles of our participants and help them conquer their challenges. Here are some of the key benefits of our program:
- Build a trusting relationship with one of our Peer Support Specialists.
- Work with professional behavioral health counselors through one of our partners.
- Access psychiatric services via telehealth from one of our partners.
- Get connected to available community services for housing, employment, health care, and other needs with help from our Case Manager.
- Receive assistance applying for health insurance, public benefits, jobs, and rental housing.
- All services are free, voluntary and confidential!
Strong Relationships Allow Participants To Grow & Thrive.
Our Peer Support Specialists build relationships with participants. Mutuality is a key component of our values and allows us to learn and grow in our recoveries alongside our participants. Together, we gain confidence in our abilities to manage our challenges by sharing tools and strategies to help conquer substance use, mental health, and trauma-related challenges for a stronger, healthier life.
Dependable Resources Support Stable Recoveries.
Our Peer Support team provide important information to support the search for housing, employment, education, public benefits, healthcare, mental health, and other services that can aid participants in their recovery. Participants receive a Transitional Action Plan and Wellness Plan to help them set goals and develop plans for accessing services and managing their recovery.
Our Difference Is Our Strength.
At Strength In Peers we don’t believe there’s a one size fits all approach to recovery. Conquering substance use, trauma, and mental health challenges is different for everyone. We offer a supportive environment to help guide participants on their chosen path to the recovery. Contact a member of our team to get started with our Back on Track Recovery Program for individuals who are homeless or unstably housed.