Peer Perspectives is continuing our blog series that spotlights Strength In Peers staff members. This month we interviewed Tony McClenney, Peer Support Specialist and recent addition to the Strength In Peers team.
1. What would be the title of your autobiography?
From Ruin to Recovery
2. When you have free-time, what do you like to do?
Watch sports, grill out.
3. What three traits define you?
Dependable, humorous, passionate
4. What is your personal philosophy?
Don’t sweat the small stuff. And everything is small stuff.
5. What is your favorite place to be?
6. How do you define success?
Being happy with oneself.
7. What advice would you give yourself at age 13?
Don’t start using alcohol.
8. If you could have lunch with anyone, alive or passed, who would it be?
9. What is the best book you have ever read?
10. What is your favorite thing about working at Strength In Peers?
The opportunity to help others to succeed.